½ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon allspice
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup cooked pumpkin, or ½ cup cooked pumpkin and ½ cup cooked carrot
2/3 cup Honey MELT, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift together all dry ingredients is a large mixing bowl.
- In a food processor, place 3 eggs and the pumpkin/ pumpkin-carrot and blend until smooth.
- Add the softened Honey MELT to the food processor and blend again until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or hand mixer until completely mixed. As the coconut flour absorbs the liquids the mixture will change from a runny consistency to a thicker one.
- Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes.
- Use coconut oil to grease a mini muffin tin and lightly sprinkle with coconut flour (to prevent Pumpkin Poppers from sticking).
- Measure 2 tablespoons of batter and roll into a ball in the palms of your hands.
- Drop each batter ball into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and move from the muffin tin to a serving plate.
- In a Pyrex measuring cup, soften a couple of spoonfuls of Honey MELT with a little honey (optional) and drizzle over the Pumpkin Poppers. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top. The topping will melt into the poppers and spill down and soak into the bottom.