- 1 cup Melt Organic vegan buttery sticks, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 16 oz melted dark chocolate
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Soften Melt Organic™ butter at room temperature.
In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until well incorporated and creamy. Add vanilla and cocoa powder and continue beating until incorporated. Add gluten free flour and beat just until mixture starts to come together.
Transfer to a non-stick surface sprinkled with some flour. Knead the dough slightly into a ball. Roll out the dough to about ¼ inch thickness, then cut into desired shapes.
Transfer to parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes. Let cool completely before decorating.
Melt dark chocolate and crush candy canes. Dip/drizzle cookies with chocolate and sprinkle with peppermint. Let harden before eating. Enjoy!