- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 3 Tablespoons organic canola oil or coconut oil
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
1 Stick of Melt Organic Butter
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and let rise for about 5 minutes.
- Melt a tablespoon of Melt Organic Butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the batter into the hot pan and cook until you see the edges starting to turn golden.
- Flip pancakes and continue to cook until fully cooked, then add Melt Organic Butter and syrup!