- 2 slices sourdough bread
- Melt Organic Rich & Creamy
- Brie cheese or cashew cheese substitute
- 2 slices maple bacon or vegan bacon substitute
- 3-4 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 1-2 tbsp peach preserves
- Dried rosemary
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of sourdough. Place buttered side down on a pan on medium heat. Place chunks of brie cheese on one slice and wait for bottoms to grill.
- Cook bacon in pan or microwave and set aside.
- Slice apple and set aside
- When bread is grilled and brie is melted, remove from pan, stack bacon and apple slices onto the brie, and spread peach preserves on the other slice of bread.
- Sprinkle some dried rosemary on the peach preserves, and fold sandwich together. Enjoy!