Believe In Better
Believe In Better
Small Team, Big Heart
Based in Boise, Idaho, our company may be small but our food has big taste. Our promise to consumers is to make high quality food a part of everyday life that adults love and kids approve.
We source our ingredients sustainably and responsibly while keeping our packaging to a minimum. Always looking for the most eco-friendly and fair way to bring Melt to shelves and kitchens everywhere.
Melt isn’t just about food. It’s about the community united around the food. The products we make are for lovers of cooking, baking, eating, and one another. We are the food you like to eat. The food that loves you back.
We hope to inspire people to strive for better.
Starting with what’s on their plate.
Butter and cheese that’s better for you, your food, and the environment.
BELIEVE IN BETTER
Taking responsibility for the impact of our products on the environment is how we do business. We believe that by using only plant-based ingredients, reducing carbon emissions and supporting sustainable farming practices that don’t rely on GMO technology, pesticides, and fungicides… we can actually start to make a difference. It’s our way of doing better via butter.
Recipe of the Month
Orange Chocolate Tart
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 stick Melt Organic Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 oranges
- In a large bowl add all crust ingredients. Mix together with a fork or hands until well combined and consistent.
- Afterwards, place the mixture in a 10-inch tart pan. Use the back of a measuring spoon to help press into a crust. If it gets too soft, place in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up. When the crust is formed, allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, create the ganache. In a large mixing bowl, Add the chocolate and coconut milk and microwave for 1 and half minutes or in a double boiler until smooth. Zest the 3 oranges and stir until incorporated.
- Return the tart crust, then pour the ganache into the shell. Gently tap the pan to even out the top of the ganache.
- Return to the fridge for 3 hours.
- Finally, when firmed up, garnish with orange slices from the oranges zested!
- (Optional) garnish with bee pollen or edible flowers and enjoy!