2 cups almond flour
1 stick Melt Organic Salted Butter
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons cacao powder
4 cups vegan chocolate chips
1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- In a large bowl add all crust ingredients. Mix together with a fork or hands until well combined and consistent.
- Afterwards, place the mixture in a 10 inch tart pan. Use the back of a measuring spoon to help press into a crust. If it gets too soft, place in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up. When the crust is formed, allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, create the ganache. In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate and coconut milk and microwave for 1 and half minutes or in a double boiler until smooth. Zest the 3 oranges and stir until incorporated.
- Return the tart crust, then pour the ganache into the shell. Gently tap the pan to even out the top of the ganache.
- Return to the fridge for 3 hours.
- Finally, when firmed up, garnish with orange slices from the oranges zested! Garnish with bee pollen or edible flowers (optional) and enjoy!