Salted Tahini Chocolate Fudge
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 2 hours or overnight
*Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, grain-free, naturally sweetened
- 1 stick Melt Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup date syrup (may sub with maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt to garnish
- Prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a saucepan over LOW heat, melt the butter.
- Whisk in the date syrup, tahini, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and vanilla until smooth.
- Immediately pour the mixture into the loaf pan and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place it into the freezer for about 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Keep stored in the freezer in an airtight container.