the key ingredient to a good life
We inspire people to strive for better, starting with what’s on their plate. Butter that’s better for you, your food, and the planet.
Believe in better
Small Team, Big Heart
Based in Boise, Idaho, our company may be
small, but our food has big taste. Our promise to consumers is to make high-quality food a part of everyday life. Food that makes all tummies at the table happy and healthy.
We source our ingredients sustainably and responsibly while keeping our packaging to a minimum. We are always looking for the most eco-friendly and fair way to bring Melt to shelves, fridges, and tables everywhere.
Melt isn’t just about butter. It’s about creating a community united around delicious and healthy food. Our products are for everyone to enjoy. We are the butter everyone loves, the butter that loves you back.
WE ARE THE BETTER BUTTER
butter without the baggage
Taking responsibility for the impact of our products on the environment is how we do business. We believe that by using only plant-based ingredients, reducing carbon emissions, and supporting sustainable farming practices that don’t rely on GMO technology, pesticides, and fungicides… we can start to make a difference. It’s our way of doing better via butter.
Recipe of the Month
Grilled Pineapple with Caramel Sauce
- 1 fresh pineapple
- ½ stick Melt butter sticks
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- pinch of fine sea salt
- dash of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Peel, core, and cut the pineapple into rings or wedges.
- Prepare your grill for medium-high heat, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a small pot, add the butter, sugar, maple syrup, coconut milk, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Heat it on medium heat until the sugar melts. Whisk constantly for 5 minutes while the mixture bubbles and thickens. Pour it into a bowl and set it aside.
- Grill the pineapple for 2 minutes on each side, and take it off the grill onto a plate.
- Serve with ice cream and a generous drizzle of caramel.