- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 15 oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ medium red onion, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeño, finely chopped
- handful of cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Melt butter sticks
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare grill for medium high heat, or heat grill pan on medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir in lime juice, salt, pepper, and set aside.
- Brush corn with 1 tablespoon of butter, and grill. Turn often until tender and charred in spots, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer onto a plate and let it sit until cool enough to handle.
- Cut the kernels off with a knife, and add it to a large bowl. Add the black beans, cherry tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro if using. Pour in the butter and lime juice mixture and toss. Taste for more salt and pepper.